By using the monitoring.webspdy.com web site ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity.
Use of Your Monitoring WebSpdy Account
- You must use a valid email address for your Monitoring WebSpdy account.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account.
- You own or have authorization to use our service from the legal owner of the URL(s) to be monitored by Monitoring WebSpdy.
- Our service shall only be used in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Payment and Billing
- The Monitoring WebSpdy Service is a subscription service. You pay in advance for specific period of time in future agreed upon event of purchasing. Upon reaching the end of period, the subscription expires and commitment fulfils unless the subscription is renewed.
- There is no credit system employed. You can stop paying at any time, your account will simply be disabled when you run out subscription period.
- The first 5 sites of a new account are free of charge and act as a free trial plan.
- You will never be charged automatically unless you explicitly allowed us to.
You may ask for a refund or free subscription period by sending an email to [email protected] The email needs to contain any information required to identify your Monitoring WebSpdy account (username, email, etc.).
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time close your Monitoring WebSpdy account. All your data will be removed excluding your authentication id (anonymous) to keep track of your free subscription status.
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. Monitoring WebSpdy reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
- The Monitoring WebSpdy API is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- The API is subject to change and may be modified from time to time.
- You must not use an excessive amount of API requests and querying. What is considered excessive is decided at the sole discretion of Monitoring WebSpdy.
- Monitoring WebSpdy reserves the right to limit the amount of allowed requests to the API (throttling).
- Monitoring WebSpdy reserves the right to block the use of the API entirely for specific accounts or IP addresses if they are deemed by Monitoring WebSpdy to be using the API in an excessive manner.
Changes to Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are always available at https://monitoring.webspdy.com/terms/
- The Monitoring WebSpdy Service is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- Monitoring WebSpdy reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features.
- Monitoring WebSpdy reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a notice via email.
- Monitoring WebSpdy reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- Monitoring WebSpdy gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Monitoring WebSpdy shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the Monitoring WebSpdy service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the Monitoring WebSpdy Service are your sole responsibility. Monitoring WebSpdy shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall Monitoring WebSpdy's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify Monitoring WebSpdy of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This contract shall be governed by the law of India. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by a Court in India.